Please be sure to check out our BLOG that has a lot of great advice. We encourage all owners to “like” our Facebook page as we post information daily on our facebook page. Please post pictures of the puppies you’ve adopted from us on Facebook. All owners love to see siblings! You can also visit our youtube site to see videos, including birth videos. We also have over 5,000 followers on Instagram.
Our puppies come from a long line of AKC Master hunters and their litters have produced fantastic hunting partners and most importantly loving family members.
IMPORTANT VIDEOS TO WATCH!
- Before bringing puppy home, what do I need?
- How to introduce your new puppy to his/her new home.
- Get to know your breed – Labrador
- Interesting Facts about Labrador Retrievers!
- Video explaining the difference between Field (American) and Show (English) Labradors
- Healthy Puppy
- Puppy Socialization
- WHY Register for AKC? It’s important!
- AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy
- AKC Canine Good Citizen Program
- AKC Registration Information
- Welcome to AKC
- Pet Insurance Information
- Toys that last a little bit longer
- San Jose Retriever Club
- Godiva Labrador Blogs with information about homemade treats, toys, puppy info, and other info.
- Recall (or “Come” command) Training #1 **Important!
- Recall (or “Come” Command) Training #2
- Recall (or “Come” Command) Training #3
- Recall (or “Come” Command) Training #4
- Positive Early Learning For a Puppy
- Familiarizing Your Puppy To Touch
- Familiarizing Your Puppy to Surfaces and Heights
- Familiarizing Your Puppy to Human Hands
- Learning the Stay Que
- 5 Tips on Training a Puppy
- Take-it and Drop-it Que
- Socializing Your Puppy 1 – Meeting Other Pups
- Socializing Your Puppy 2 – Meeting Adult Dogs
- Socializing Your Puppy 3 – Meeting People
- Puppy Mouthing (Training Basics)
- Teach a Puppy to Sit Video
- Teaching a Puppy to Walk On Leash-Inside Training
- Teaching a Puppy to Walk on Leash-Outside Training
- Victoria Stillwell Training Podcasts