Winter is coming. For many pet households, that means dogs – and people – spending more time indoors, away from the bitter cold. Even though some will be braving the ice and snow for quick walks, most of us will be staying in the warm, climate-controlled confines of home. Since your canine probably doesn’t enjoy Netflix binging nearly as much as you, we’re exploring simple ways to fight the doggie doldrums.
This month, Dr. Sarah reveals just how easy it is to keep your pup entertained. And we bet that you’ll be pleasantly surprised by how much you can do inexpensively! Watch as Dr. Sarah demonstrates with her canine companion eight simple activities for inside playtime. Fend off the wintertime blues with fun for everyone! Feel free to share this page with your friends and family that have dogs!
Also, check out our fabulous Grain Free food!!
Our premium, grain-free food is formulated for all life stages. Packed with nourishing, high-quality ingredients, this delicious food is perfectly balanced with all of the proteins, omega-3s, vitamins, minerals and other important nutrients pet kids need to thrive … without the grains.
Made for all life stages, this grain-free recipe contains only the finest ingredients, like …
• A proprietary blend of vitamins & minerals
• High-quality protein from turkey, chicken & whitefish meals for strong muscles
• An antioxidant system including vitamins C & E
• Prebiotic fiber & guaranteed probiotics
• A selection of nutritious vegetables & fruits
• Guaranteed omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin & a shiny coat
• Guaranteed calcium & phosphorus for healthy teeth & strong bones
• Dietary fiber to help maintain a healthy digestive tract
To be the best dry food for your dog, this premium kibble contains …
• No grains
• No artificial flavors or colors
• No corn or corn gluten
• No wheat or wheat glutens
When you buy this Life’s Abundance dog food, your sweet pup will benefit from our strict inventory controls and product safety considerations that are second-to-none. Put your K-9 on the path to wellness. Provide them with a grain-free recipe for a long and happy life.